Dr. Manoj Kumar Varshney
M.Sc., M.Phil. , Ph.D.
9.8 Years (Approx.)
Dr. Manoj Kumar Varshney has more than 10 years teaching experience in the University of Delhi. He started teaching in RLA College, University of Delhi in 2005. He has also taught in Ramjas College,Sri venkateswara College,Kirorimalcollege. He got permanent in the Hindu College in 2011.
· He did Doctorate degree &M.Phil. from Department of Statistics, University of Delhi after doing UG and PG from Aligarh Muslim University.
· He did Ph.D. with entitled“Modeling and Estimation of HIV/AIDS Population Under Various Conditions” in 2013.
· He has visited many countries for his research purpose.
· Recently, He delivered a special lecture at University of Riverside, California, USA in 2014.
· He has also represented India and presented a research paper related to his research field in North Carolina University, USA in 2011.
· He shall be going to deliver a lecture related to his research at OMAN in February, 2016.
· Many research article published in International journals.
· His one research article is very much appreciated and included in the book published by NOVA publication, USA.
· Life time member of an international association named “International Indian Statistical Association (IISA)”, USA.
· Life time member of society named “Society of Mathematical Services”, Delhi (India).
· Life time member of society named” Indian Society for Medical Statistics (ISMS)”, India.
· Life time member of society named “Indian Society for Probability and Statistics” (ISPS), India.
· Has beenCareer Counselor for University of Delhi conducted by Hindustan Times.
Area of Interest.
Biostatistics, Applied Statistics , Demography etc.
Modeling and Estimation of HIV /AIDS population under various conditions.